Wednesday, March 19, 2008

149. Sisqo - Return Of Dragon (2001)

Back to our regularly scheduled program....

I know it's probably not 'cool' to like a Sisqo album but fuck it, I'm uncool and proud. One of my favourite songs on this album (surprisingly) is the Teddy Riley 'produced' 'Can I Live'. I think Teddy might have been on something when he produced this but after a while it grows on you. Despite this being a blog about R&B, its the rap on this song that blew me away. Why dude never showed up again anywhere i don't know because that is a hot 16.. I was looking for the lyrics to post but every single one I came across was wrong so i won't bother... Anyway other good songs on this album include 'Without You', 'Homewrecker' and 'Not Afraid'. There does seem to be a formula being applied here on occasion that is so obvious that it just grates on your nerves.... (Dance for Me = Thong Song 2). Still this is an energetic album with a fair amount of catchy tunes. Download only if you can stand being labeled as uncool....

P.S Where is a new Dru Hill album? Get your act together guys...

Download

No comments: