Tuesday, March 11, 2008

153. Ricky Bell - Ricardo Campana (2000)

This is a bit of a strange one. For me this album may as well only be 3 songs long because they are the only songs i listen to. The songs are so good though that this album made it all the way up to 153 on the list. You guys might like some of the other songs on here, but for me its all about 'Cant Stay Away', 'Its All About You' and 'Come Back'. I only found out about this album about 2 years ago and i swear i listened to those three songs for a week straight. That is unusual for me and so cemented this album in my brain as being list worthy. I probably should mention that New Edition and BBD are two of my favourite groups (as you will see later on) so Ricky had a head start on a lot of other artists...

Download

No comments: